Monday, February 2, 2015

Monday, February 2, 2015

Good Evening,

  I am very happy to report that Michele's PET scan showed that she has no tumors and she is officially CURED! We are very grateful to the Lord for His grace toward us, and for all of you who prayed so faithfully on our behalf!

  It will be a few months for hair to grow out (it is already sprouting :-), and for strength and stamina to come back, but the worst is behind. Please continue to pray for Michele's nerves to heal in her left arm and hand. The therapist lowered some of the resistance in a few of her exercises, which helped reduce the discomfort she was experiencing. She also began taking a second Gabapentin which is helping with the nerve pain.

  I have been going to MMS nearly every day for a few hours, slowly transitioning back into an active role. I really appreciate Terry, Phil, and Dwight for shouldering my workload during my absence. I'm very grateful for the warm reception I've received from all the folks in the hangar on a daily basis. It is indeed a privilege to serve the Lord in this ministry.

May you be as blest as we are!

Tim and Michele

No comments: