Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Cupcakes galore!


Last week not only being LETU week, but it was time to bake cupcakes for the local Christian school, sorry no picture, but I did use gold foiled chocolate coins for decorations, heard back something about being "the B-E-S-T" from the senior high kids-). Because there are sometimes left over cupcakes, Sherry takes them up to the hangar, knowing that there would not be enough to go around, I baked 24 extra to be sure that our LETU guest would be sure to have one. The cupcakes pictured here are from Andy P. open house that I hosted last Saturday. All of us were invited from MMS not only to visit him, but to meet his Mum and Dad who just arrived from the UK for a visit. All total, I made 135 cupcakes and a 3 tiered wedding cake. The Lord allowed me to sharpen up my time management skills, will I be doing this on a regular basis, I think not.

No comments: